Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Randomness of Random pt 25

25Inspiration has escaped me lately. I've been in a constant state of numbness. And I'm not sure when it will end.

Life keeps us busy. Both my girls have birthdays in December so this is a busy busy time for us. It's good, just BROKE! Ha!! But Santa is comin soon. We are in Houston. The time is bittersweet. I thought instead of writing about my time in Houston again I'd write about the things I have learned and what is worth note:
It's so important to focus on the good things in life. Why are you so darn critical of everyone and everything... ???
The 'you's' are proverbial.
If you have not family, what do you have? (family is not defined by blood either)
These are in no sequential order.
Sometimes.... You just gotta laugh.
I heart Mexican food, I've had it every day!
If you can't be comfortable w your fam, who CAN you be comfortable with?
Facebook isn't essential. :)
Make the most of what you have, even if others dont.
Just because you don't like me doesn't mean I Have to not like you.
If is not Abt what is behind you or what is in front of you... It's all abt the ride there.
I don't have to forgive what you did, but I do have to forgive you. (reminder to self)
Sometimes you just HAVE to let others help you... Ditch the pride ppl.
Your problem isn't necessarily my problem, but I will help you.
It's ok to not say ANYTHING... Sometimes.
Cherry coke zero is amazing.
There is nothing More perfect Than your baby only wanting you.
I'm not judged on YOUR opinion.
Rest is necessary.
Humor can only cover up so much.
My grandmother is an angel.

I'm sure there's more but there ya go. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there cuz. It's been a hard time for many people right now. Just keep truckin'....that's all we can do!

Unknown said...

You've been given a stylish blogger on my blog!

http://huntressofnostalgia.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html