Thursday, January 21, 2016

Feeling all the FEELS

I'm feeling as if I just discovered the biggest answer to the biggest questions... ever...

I'm an emotional person. I feel surges of emotion that bring me to tears (both good and sad), laughter, protection, etc... on a regular basis - at minimum, daily. For me to deny this or to hide this would make me disingenuous and that is one of the worst things to be, in my humble opinion.

While i know a lot of people will feel that this brings 'drama', and 'drama' is something I would love to stay as far away as possible... I really feel this is where some of my protective, caring tendencies come from.

I like to feel all the good feels... what can i say...

This also makes me the person who is sensitive to the actions of others. As much as I wish I could ignore all the jack A's of this world, and the mean things that people do, sometimes it's hard when to, especially if the person being so ugly to you is someone you love and/or hold dear to your heart.

I encourage people who may be similar to me to not worry when you feel the feels... It's OK. Its who you are. You can only control you...

No comments: