Thursday, June 18, 2015

new endings? or new beginnings?

It's been what... 4 years since i've blogged. May be time to break my silence. 
It would take me about 5 days straight of blogging to begin to tell you all what has changed in the last 4 years, but maybe i can sum it up... 

I let someone crap on me. 
I rebelled. 
I let another someone crap on me. 
And i took it. 
I married said second person. 
I took more crap. 
I had a beautiful baby girl. 
I continued to let said second crappy person crap on me more. 
and now I'm here. 

why am I airing my dirty laundry here and crying about the fact that I allowed this to happen to me, do you ask? 

it's because there's so much more to life than making bad decisions. you have to learn how to put your big girl panties on, take one for the team and realize that God can turn any mess into your message and Thank God for the good times as well as the bad. and be THANKFUL for them too. 

So. here's a quick pic of my midgets. They're precious beyond measure... 

No comments: